Between June & October, we open our farm
to host a handful of weddings
Studio Hill has everything you would hope for in the quintessential Vermont experience: lush rolling hayfields, stunning vistas of the Green Mountains, the rustic charm of 200 year old farm buildings and a sense of natural serenity that will permeate every facet of your ceremony. Take your vows beside the rustic hilltop cabin that gives our farm its name, with sweeping views of meadows and ridge lines, then stroll through our pastures to your reception tent.
Feast on a delicious meal featuring beyond-organic meat prepared on the very land where it was raised–before dancing your hearts out—tucked away in the countryside with your most beloved people. From the ethereal light show that is June’s firefly season, to the flower petal flutter of migrating monarch butterflies in high summer, to the indescribable magic that is Vermont’s fall foliage palette, each month sets its own stage for your ceremony and celebration.
As a working farm, our number one priority is the well-being of our animals and land. We will prepare the farm to allow you for a seamless set-up and take down for your weekend, but we do not offer wedding planning services or direct communication and logistics with your vendors. (We do provide a list of area vendors, which you can find at the bottom of this page.)
Farm to Wedding Menus
- We can work with your catering team to provide our pasture-raised chicken, turkey, lamb and pork, as the centerpiece of your dinner menu, including whole animals for roasting and barbecue. We are a regenerative farm, and the animals we raise increase soil fertility, sequester carbon, and improve the land as they graze. The quality and flavor of our meat is exceptional and its environmental impact makes it all the more meaningful to share with your guests. There are multiple certified organic vegetable farms within a few miles of us, where additional menu items can be sourced for the ultimate local farm to table feast.
- Leveled lawn for 90’ tent with electrical hookup, encircled by barn wood fencing and mountain views
- Bride’s dressing area in newly renovated cottage
- Groom’s dressing area in rustic hilltop cabin
- Parking area, and farm parking staff provided
- Shuttle between hilltop ceremony site and reception tent (provided for 2 hours)
- Ceremony arch provided (Option for custom design arches available)
- Corn hole, giant Jenga, & other outdoor games for reception area
- Day-of farm coordinator on site
- Overnight accommodations for two nights in our 6 person rental cottage with outdoor shower, sauna, hot tub and fire pit.
- Availability for use of the venue for a Friday night rehearsal dinner
- Exclusive use of our 270 acre farm and miles of walking trails
- General liability insurance required
- No rice, birdseed, confetti, etc.
- Music must end by 10:00 PM on Saturday night
- Portable restroom required (See vendor list)
- No smoking
- Alcohol must be served by licensed bartender/caterer
Venue Costs & Details
- Venue capacity 150 guests
- Availability begins Friday at 10:00 AM through Sunday at 1:00 PM
- Venue rental $7,500
- Studio Hill meats for your reception menu are not included in the venue rental price
- Fire tender ($100) Farm staff member maintains a roaring campfire at our scenic hillside fire pit with seating. S’mores included!
- Custom keepsake barn wood corn hole boards, incorporating your colors ($200)
- Design custom wedding arch (Pricing based on design & materials)
- Tent & event equipment rental – Celebration Rentals, Brandon, VT
- Tent & event equipment rental – Green Mountain Tent Rental, Townshend, VT
- Tent & event equipment rental – EZ Way Rental, Bennington, VT
- Catering, Meze, Williamstown, MA
- Catering, Pangea, North Bennington, VT
- Catering, Thyme Tables, Shaftsbury, VT
- Catering, Bistro Henry, Manchester, VT
- Catering, Airstream Catering, Saratoga NY
- Catering, Lily & the Rose, Saratoga NY
- Catering, Deliciously Different, Albany NY
- Catering, Vermont Farms Catering, Pittsfield VT